By 1 April 2022, the majority of government rules in relation to isolating and testing ends.
It is understood that workplace guidance will not be published until 1 April. Until then, you may decide to update your current coronavirus policy with a view to perhaps amending it in line with the official guidance when it is published.
You may want to consider:
- if you will allow those who are positive but not too unwell and those who have been in direct contact with someone who has tested positive to work from home for a certain period of time;
- if you will ask those with symptoms to remain at home;
- if you will ask staff to continue testing and whether you will provide test kits to the staff;
- how you will continue to protect clinically vulnerable staff;
- if you will continue to encourage staff to take up vaccinations;
- whether you will continue to ask visitors to sign in.
Ensure that any updated policy is communicated widely and that staff are aware that they can address any concerns that they may have with you.